The DB-1's simple design offers reliable input jacks as well as a loop-through 1/4 inch jack. Plug any instrument level signal (and some line level) into the box, interface with a standard XLR mic cable into the Lo-Z output, and you're ready to plug the output "directly" into a mixing console. A ground lift switch is provided for buzz-free operation in almost any environment.
• Transforms Hi-Z 1/4 inch input to balanced Lo-Z XLR output
• Heavy duty steel box
• Superior quality connectors and transformer
• Recessed connectors and switches to prevent damage
• Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
• Paralleled 1/4 inch output for on-stage monitoring