Rolls PB23 Phantom Power Supply
The PB23 is for powering phantom powered microphones with 48VDC. Since the unit uses a 100KHz switching power supply there is no audio noise generated. It has an output pull down resistors so it will work with any mixer.
PB23 Phantom Power Adapter
- Powers a single microphone
- Utilizes a switching regulator for stable voltage performance
- Phantom voltage: 48V
- Connectors: 1: Male XLR, 1: Female XLR, 1: 5mm DC input jack
- Power Input 12 - 18 VCD (Rolls PS27)
- Size: 3" x 2.5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1lb (.68 Kg)
- Current drain 40ma nominal one mic 15vdc